We packed up the gear, threw on our shuffle shirts, and headed to the East LA C.A.P.E (formerly East LA ComicCon)… some of us much earlier than others. What is there to say… we had a great time! It was a chingon event that we were honored to be a part of. Thanks for the invite.
The episode was recorded live on site at the Chicano Shuffle booth and is basically one guest after another. There were so many people we wanted to talk to but sadly, not enough time. There is always next time. That being said, grab that memory foam seat pad and brace yourself… this episode is loooong… but totally worth it. It’s filled with the usual laughs and some very inspiring interviews. We left with a slight high from all the positive vibes and inspiration. Guest list was as follows:
- Andres (East LA staff) – Dre’s Geek Philosophy Podcast
- Randy Beas (Montebello Art Walk) – Keeping the Culture Alive
- Peter Melini (Event Jefe) – Nostalgic Book & Comics
- Hans Cholo (Monkey Monsters cosplay) – Facebook Instagram
- Rolando & Heriberto Rubalcava (Pipiripau Brand) – Pipiripau Website
- Rafael Navarro (Comic Book & Storyboard Artist) – Facebook Instagram
Many many thanks to those that sat down with these ramblers and to the organizers for having us.
Thanks for listening and stay tuned…